457 Visa Agent - Registered Migration Agent Sydney, Leading 457 Immigration Consultant
At PK Harrison Australian Visa Services, we offer 457 candidate eligibility assessment to employers, along with initial assessment to applicants. Once eligibility and application strategy are determined, a migration agent will provide full application assistance to both employers and individuals. Costs associated with this process are fixed (not hourly rate) with ad hoc advice being provided at no extra charge.
The 457 visa Australia allows employers to sponsor overseas workers to live and work in Australia on a temporary basis (up to 4 years). The 457 visa application is designed to assist employers who are unable to meet their skilled Australian workforce needs from the local labour market.
Below is a list of 457 visa employer requirements.
The Business Must:
- Be actively and lawfully operating in Australia, and meet the required benchmarks for training its Australian employees (or, if it is less than 12 months old, have a plan to meet those benchmarks).
- Be actively and lawfully operating overseas (not in Australia), and be bringing you to Australia either to establish a business operation, or to fulfill contractual obligations.
The position to be filled must:
- Be a genuine position within the business
- Be included on the current Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL)
- Have a base salary of more than the current temporary skilled migration income threshold
- Be subject to terms and conditions of employment (which includes the wage/salary) that are no less favorable than those provided to Australians working in the same occupation for the business (or in the same local area, if there are no equivalent positions with the business)
There is often concern and confusion about 457 visa costs for employers. Our migration agents can help you understand the requirements for your particular business. Book a consultation with our 457 visa agent to get your questions answered clearly and quickly.
The Visa Applicant Must:
(unless a specific exemption applies in any case)
- Have the required level of English language proficiency
- Have skills (qualifications and/or work experience) that match those required for the nominated position.
- Depending upon circumstances, the applicant may also be required to undertake a qualification and/or skills assessment to determine their eligibility
- Meet any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements
- Have made adequate arrangements for health insurance during your stay in Australia
After being employed in the nominated occupation for the nominating employer for at least 2 years whilst holding a subclass 457 visa, applicants may be eligible for employer nominated permanent residence.
If you would like us to assist you with your subclass 457 visa application, or determine your eligibility for another work visa, please book a consultation.
Subscribe to PKH VisaNews
Complete your name and email address below to receive our regular newsletter: